Dear International Students:
Welcome to the student exchange web page of Nanyang Technological University's (NTU) Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI).
As a top communication programme in Asia, WKWSCI has close exchange partnerships with numerous reputable institutions around the world. Each semester a sizable group of students come to WKWSCI to enjoy the rewarding exchange program.
Our excellent faculty, top-quality curriculum, and world-class facilities as well as a culturally fascinating and unique environment have made our exchange program a favorite choice for many international communication and information students from countries all over the world such as Australia, Canada, China, France, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, New Zealand, Sweden, Taiwan, USA, and many others.
On this page you will find information about our exchange program and student life at WKWSCI and NTU. The links below provide answers to frequently asked questions. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the programme coordinator listed below.
WKWSCI has faculty members from around the world and who have lived, worked, and/or studied in many countries. They are also able to explain student life and settling in at NTU and WKWSCI as well as answer any academic questions you may have.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Student Exchange Programme Coordinators, Ms Nikki Draper
or Assistant Manager (Undergraduate Studies), Ms Saira Kuttan
Please visit GEM Trailblazer
website for general information pertaining to incoming international exchange, application procedures, NTU's programmes and academic system, living expenses and financial assistance options.
Please visit the links below on information about NTU campus, student life, student clubs and publications, foreign embassies and high commissions in Singapore and general information about Singapore.
About NTU and students
NTU at a Glance
- Overview of NTUVisiting NTU
- Transportation and getting around NTU NTU Sports & Recreation
- NTU's Sports & RecreationUndergraduate Housing
- Undergraduate AccomodationCampus Life and Community
- Campus arts & culture, Sports, healthcare & safetyClubs and Societies
- Academic, arts & clutural, religious and special interest groupsNTU Photo Gallery
- Photo and video gallery of NTU
Incoming exchange students are free to request enrollment in all undergraduate courses taught in our curriculum (subject to vacancies). However, if a course has a pre-requisite, students will be asked to show that they’ve had comparable pre-requisite courses and/or work experiences as deemed appropriate by the instructor. Additionally, WKWSCI students will be given priority for enrollment in any core or major courses needed courses for their majors/graduation.
Academic Calendar - NTU's Academic Calendar Office of Academic Services
- how to Register for Classes and information about Course Descriptions from other Schools at NTU
WKWSCI Undergraduate Programme - Information about our Undergraduate ProgrammeWKWSCI Faculty
- Contact information of WKWSCI FacultyWKWSCI CI Club
- Student Club of WKWSCINanyang Chronicle
- Campus Newspaper produced by the School and its Undergraduates
General information on Singapore
- An interactive online Travel Guide on all that Singapore has to offerSingapore Info Map
- Your official gateway to Singapore (Events, News, Directory Listings)
Embassy and High Commission in Singapore
Australian High Commission
British High Commission
Canadian High Commission
Chinese Embassy English versionFrench EmbassyIndian High CommissionRoyal Thai Embassy
US EmbassyVietnamese Embassy