Research, Teaching & Professional Experience
Guangyuan SUN is currently a third year Ph.D. at Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information, Nanyang Technological University. She holds a M.Sc. in Knowledge management from Nanyang Technological University. Her research interests spans the areas of data curation, research data management, data reuse, data integration, knowledge representation, and ontology. Specifically, her research focuses on the knowledge representation issues when curating quantitative social science data, to advance the methodology of data curation, data reuse and integration in the social sciences.
- Knowledge Management Practices & Implementation Jan. 2016 – May. 2016
- Communication, Technology & Society Aug. 2016 – Jan. 2016
- Web Design & Technologies Jan. 2017 - Now
Peer reviewed journal and conference proceeding
- Sun, G., & Khoo, C. (2017). Social science research data curation: issues of reuse. Libellarium: Journal for the Research of Writing, Books, and Cultural Heritage Institutions, 9(2). doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.15291/libellarium.v9i2.291
- Sun, G. Y. & Khoo, C. S. G. (2015). Modelling Questionnaire Survey Data to support Data Curation. Paper presented at the 6th International Conference on Asia-Pacific Library and Information Education and Practice (A-LIEP 2015), Manila, Philippines, October 28, 2015.