Research, Teaching & Professional Experience
- Before pursuing full time PhD program, Sherly had four years of teaching experience and also served as in-house journal editor for two years at one private university in Jakarta, Indonesia. Later, she joined a civil society organization that focuses on Internet and society. Under the supervision of Professor Ang Peng Hwa, she is focusing on Internet governance issue.
- Haristya, S & Suwana, F., (2012). Reputation system in symbolic interactionism of KasKus’ selling buying forum. In N. Sarinastiti, F. Lengkong, & M. Sintawati. Entrepreneurship in Global Competition (pp. 449-464). Jakarta, Indonesia: Penerbit Universitas Atma Jaya.
- Haristya, S., Hersinta, Suwana, F., Kurniana, I. (2012). The credibility of news portal in Indonesia: An exploratory study. Communicare. 5(2), 189-197.
- Hersinta, Haristya, S, Suwana, F. (2012). A review on collaboration research between academic and the industry: a survey of internet usage among Indonesian journalists. Proceedings of the University Industry Business Linkage International (UIBL) Conference (pp. 27-30). Jakarta, Indonesia: UIBL.
- Haristya, S. (2012). Youth, creativity, copyright, and cultural nuance in the digital age. Proceedings of the Jogja International Conference on Communication (JICC) 2012. Yogyakarta, Indonesia: University of Pembangunan Nasional Veteran.