Research, Teaching & Professional Experience
- Lena has a Bachelor of Engineering (1993) from PSG College of Technology, India, and a Master of Business Administration (1995) from Anna University, India.
- She has over twelve years’ industry experience spanning the areas of marketing research, consultancy and information technology. She started her career with Gallup, India, and was working with Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore, prior to beginning her PhD candidacy at NTU. A certified Project Management Professional (PMP), she has successfully managed several research and IT projects in her career.
- Currently, Lena is a PhD student in her third year, with research interest in e-health business models.
- Stephanie, L., Tan, M., Morales-Arroyo, M., & Sharma, R.S. (2011). The pervasiveness of mobile data services: do usage and attitudinal divides exist in Asia and North America? International Journal of Electronic Business. (Forthcoming)
- Stephanie, L., & Sharma, R.S. (2010). Modeling digital flows in the e-health ecosystem: strategic implications for players. Proceedings of the Pacific Telecommunications Council Conference on Embracing the Cloud: Enabling Connectivity and Innovation, 2010, Hawaii, USA. (http://www.ptc.org/ptc10/?page_id=1244&pid=212)
- Stephanie, L. (2010). Issues in the e-health ecosystem: creating a digital commons. Proceedings of the International Research Workshop on the Interactive Digital Media Marketplace, 2010, Singapore.
- Stephanie, L., Srinivasan, T., & Lawale, A.D. (2011). Impact of Interactive Digital Media (IDM) on Healthcare. In R.S. Sharma, M. Tan & F. Pereira (Eds.), Understanding the IDM Marketplace. New York: IGI Publishing. (Forthcoming)