Research, Teaching & Professional Experience
- Faculty Member (2006-2014; On Study Leave) School of Library and Information Studies University of the Philippines Diliman
- Business Manager (2011-2013) Journal of Philippine Librarianship University of the Philippines Diliman
- The UP School of Library and Information Studies: Legacies, Challenges and Commitment to the Profession Through Excellence in LIS Education. International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) – LIS Education and Training Section. (co-authored with R.B. Faderon, V.V.M. Aguirre, and J.F.A.Cabbab).-- For publication in 2015.
- Reliving the Filipino Classical Music Heritage: Preservation and Restoration of Philippine Art Music Manuscripts of the University of the Philippines-Diliman College of Music. (2013). IFLA World Library and Information Congress (co-authored with J.F.A Cabbab). Available via http://library.ifla.org/id/eprint/56 “Preserving the Postwar Archives Heritage and Collective Memory of Bulacan: Local Government Records and Practices.” (2010). Journal of Philippine Librarianship, 30(1), 56-74.
- “Dr. Isagani R. Medina: Sa Mundo ng Filipiniana” in Collection Building: Filipiniana (2010) by Medina, M.R. (Comp.). Manila: National Commission for Culture and the Arts.