- 4 courses to be taken from graduate programmes offered by the School, other Schools in NTU or NIE
- 3 Courses to be fulfilled by 12th month of candidature.
- Student must attain minimum CGPA of 3.00 for courses taken during candidature
- In addition, the School may require student to take additional courses after confirmation.
Confirmation and Qualifying Exam
- Student is expected to pass a qualifying exam (QE) at the end of the 12th month of candidature. Upon passing QE, the candidate will be confirmed as Masters student.
- The qualifying exam comprises of a confirmation report to be submitted and giving a formal presentation to the review panel by 12th month of candidature. The presentation is subject to a Q&A from the panel. The panel will evaluate the student’s progress, research work, and recommend his confirmation of candidature.
- Upon successful confirmation, the student’s candidature is confirmed and is expected to submit his final thesis by end of 2nd year of candidature.
Candidates may apply either for full-time or part-time. To be awarded the degree, students will need to complete their programme requirement within their candidature period.