- 3 courses to be taken from graduate programmes offered by the School, other Schools in NTU or NIE
- Courses to be fulfilled by 12th month of candidature
- Student must attain minimum CGPA of 3.00 for courses taken during candidature
- In addition, the School may require student to take additional courses after confirmation.
Confirmation and Qualifying Exam
- Candidate is expected to pass a qualifying exam at the end of the 12th month of candidature. Upon passing QE, the candidate will be confirmed as Masters student.
- The qualifying exam comprises of a confirmation report to be submitted by student by the 12th month of candidature. Student is required to give a formal presentation to his review panel, which will be subjected to a Q&A from the panel. The panel will evaluate the student’s progress, research work, and recommend his confirmation of candidature.
- Upon successful confirmation, the student’s candidature is confirmed and is expected to submit his final thesis by end of 2nd year of candidature.