- 4 courses to be taken from graduate programmes offered by the School, other Schools in NTU or NIE
- 3 Courses to be fulfilled by 12th month of candidature. • Students must attain minimum CGPA of 3.00 during candidature
Other Mandatory Courses
- HWG703 Graduate English (unless exempted)
- Masters students are expected to pass qualifying exam (QE) at the end of 12th month of their candidature.
- The qualifying exam comprises of submitting a confirmation report and giving a formal presentation to the review panel. The presentation is subject to a Q&A from the panel. The panel will evaluate the student’s progress, research work, and recommend his confirmation of candidature.
- Masters students are required to submit the final thesis by the end of 2nd year of candidature.
Candidates may apply either for full-time or part-time. To be awarded the degree, students will need to complete their programme requirement within their candidature period.