With the emergence of new technologies, the key to successful leadership today, is the ability to capture global perspectives with a broad mastery of communication management skills.
The Master of Mass Communication (MMC) programme is designed to prepare students with the knowledge about the process of mass communication, the theories and methods needed to analyse and understand the media as social institutions, and the cutting edge of technological development.
Through the Master of Mass Communication programme, media professionals will be equipped for leadership positions in management, planning and policy.
Employment is available with the private sector and government institutions, both in Singapore and around the globe.
Some job titles include:
- Corporate Communications Manager/Director/Executive
- Communications & Events Manager/Director/Executive
- Communications & Outreach Manager/Director/Executive
- Account Manager/Director/Executive
- Brand & Marketing Manager/Director/Executive
- Branding & Promotions Manager/Director/Executive
- Media & Communications Manager/Director/Executive
- Publicity Manager/Specialist/Executive
- Social Media Manager/Director/Executive
Click here to download MMC Brochure
Enquiries about the MMC programme may be sent to:
Master of Mass Communication
Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
Tel: (+65) 6790 5779 (Programme Administrator)
Fax: (+65) 6791 5214