Tuition Fees for Academic Year 2018-19
- The above course fees apply to all groups of students.
- Other fees payable after registration, please kindly refer to http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/graduate/coursework/BeforeApplying/Fees/Pages/NotesonFees.aspx
- Since the KM programme is a self-financing programme, it is not eligible for Service Obligation and Financial Assistance such as Tuition Fee Loan.
Notes on payment of fees
Every year, fees are reviewed and subject to revision. As and when fees are revised, the new fees will be applicable to new students only.
- GIRO is the preferred mode of payment. Students can opt for GIRO payment after they have a Singapore account. You can download the GIRO form from this website that is maintained by NSS-Finance. Please hand in the completed form to One-Stop@SAC and NSS-Finance Office will obtain bank’s endorsement on student’s behalf. Upon approval from the bank, GIRO can be activated. If payment is deducted via GIRO, this information will be reflected in the student bill. Besides GIRO, the University accept Nets/Cheque/Cashier Order.
- Fees can be paid via S$ Demand Draft with a clearing bank in Singapore. If demand draft is drawn on a bank located outside Singapore, clearing may take up to 6 weeks and there are bank charges. Therefore, we do not encourage receiving such foreign bank’s demand draft. This demand draft should be made payable to Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and the amount is meant for payment of NTU fees only.
- Billing takes place at the commencement of each semester, and payment due date is 2 weeks after billing date.
- Fees for each semester must be paid in advance for entire term after bill issued and within the stipulated periods.
- Tuition Fees are to be paid only upon receipt of the bill from NSS-Finance Office. An electronic bill (E-bill) will be sent to successful candidates via NTU student email account AFTER they have matriculated formally with the University.
Upon notification, students are required to log on using their GSLink account to view and print their E-bill for record/payment. The fees must be settled within the deadline stated in the E-bill.
- Persons who fail to pay fees within the stipulated periods will have their names removed from the register of higher degree students. A person whose name has been thus removed but who is otherwise eligible to continue his/her candidature will be reinstated only after he/she has settled all outstanding fees and paid a re-registration fee of S$53.50.
- A student who withdraws or leaves the University two or more weeks after the commencement of his candidature or the commencement of the semester is liable to pay the fees due for the semester.
- The University's Board of Trustees reserves the right to alter fees at any time without notice.
Tuition Fees for AY 2017-18
Tuition Fees for AY 2016-17
Tuition Fees for AY 2015-16
Tuition Fees for AY 2014-15
Tuition Fees for AY 2013-14
Tuition Fees for AY 2012-13
Tuiion Fees for AY 2011-12