The tuition fees for the MSc in Information Systems (MSIS) programme is subsidised by the Ministry of Education (MOE), Singapore and is offered to all admitted students up to the maximum programme duration.
Note: From AY 2019 onwards, MOE subsidy only applies to Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) students. International students applying for Coursework Programmes will be liable for non-subsidised tuition fees.
Tuition Fees for Academic Year 2018-2019
Notes on tuition fees (refer to the table)
- All fees stated are Singapore Dollars and are inclusive of GST charges.
- The programme fees are reviewed annually and may be revised. The University reserves the right to adjust the programme fees without prior notice. Please click here to view the tuition fee structure.
Notes on payment of fees
- Every year, fees are reviewed and subject to revision. As and when fees are revised, the new fees will be applicable to all existing and new students.
- GIRO is the preferred mode of payment. Students can opt for GIRO payment after they have a Singapore account. You can download the GIRO form from this website that is maintained by NSS-Finance. Please hand in the completed form to One-Stop@SAC and NSS-Finance Office will obtain bank’s endorsement on student’s behalf. Upon approval from the bank, GIRO can be activated. If payment is deducted via GIRO, this information will be reflected in the student bill. Besides GIRO, the University accept Nets/Cheque/Cashier Order.
- Fees can be paid via S$ Demand Draft with a clearing bank in Singapore. If demand draft is drawn on a bank located outside Singapore, clearing may take up to 6 weeks and there are bank charges. Therefore, we do not encourage receiving such foreign bank’s demand draft. This demand draft should be made payable to Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and the amount is meant for payment of NTU fees only.
- Billing takes place at the commencement of each semester, and payment due date is 2 weeks after billing date.
- Fees for each semester/trimester must be paid in advance for entire term after bill issued and within the stipulated periods.
- Tuition Fees are to be paid only upon receipt of the bill from NSS-Finance Office. An electronic bill (E-bill) will be sent to successful candidates via NTU student email account AFTER they have matriculated formally with the University.
- Upon notification, students are required to log on using their GSLink account to view and print their E-bill for record/payment. The fees must be settled within the deadline stated in the E-bill.
- Persons who fail to pay fees within the stipulated periods will have their names removed from the register of higher degree students. A person whose name has been thus removed but who is otherwise eligible to continue his candidature will be reinstated only after he has settled all outstanding fees and paid a re-registration fee of S$53.50.
- A student who withdraws or leaves the University two or more weeks after the commencement of his candidature or the commencement of the semester is liable to pay the fees due for the semester.
For more information regarding Fees payment, please click here
Every year, fees are reviewed and subject to revision. As and when the fees are revised, the new fees are applicable to all existing and new students. The revised fees are usually published in the website around June every year. The University’s Board of Trustees reserves the right to alter fees at any time without notice.