Nanyang Technological University Print Page
Pastoral Care

Student Life


Pastoral Care

Within the Wee Kim Wee School, the Associate Chair (Students) is the contact person for students facing personal or academic challenges. The Associate Chair (Students) can refer students to the Pastoral Care Manager for the College of Humanities & Social Sciences, to the NTU Student Well-being Centre, or outside NTU

Sometimes, students require academic accommodations for psychological or physical needs. The School will assess the student’s case before making a recommendation to the Office of Academic Services (OAS). It will also work closely with the students’ course instructors and teaching assistants to ensure that necessary provisions are made for students in need.