We want to help you to make the most of your time in this undergraduate programme, and endeavour to provide you with the resources to make this happen.
If you require guidance in terms of completing your degree requirements, you are advised to check in with the Undergraduate Programme office. We also encourage you to reach you to the UG Peer Advisors for help with academic advising. These are selected senior students who have varied experiences like overseas exchange, professional internship and have extensive knowledge on the ins and outs of the School and the University. One thing that they have in common is their passion to guide and provide mentorship to the undergraduates.
The peer advisors work under the guidance of the Undergraduate Programme Office and serves as a back up to the Office during peak times like course registration or add/drop weeks.
What they will do to help you:
- Help you understand the curriculum structure
- Help you with course choices
- Help you with any problems you may face with track/course options
- Support and help Year 1 students or even Year 2 students with course planning .
- Act as an informed resource for matters related to course registration.
They will be meeting the freshmen at the Academic Orientation, and will be on site to at the Wee Kim Wee Student Services Centre to provide academic advising when the add-drop period starts on 14 August 2017.