| WHAT TO SUBMIT IN DR-NTU?|
| TYPE OF PROJECT
|| ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS|
|| Softcopy of creative works such as posters, videos, etc. |
- e.g. feature writing, illustrated feature,
|| - Softcopy of the publication in PDF|
- Hardcopy of the publication to be submitted to the
Communication & Information Library (if available)
|| - Softcopy of instruments such as survey questionnaire, |
moderators’ guide, etc. (if available)
| Video, Audio or Multimedia
- Documentary, Drama, websites, etc.
|| - Softcopy of the FYP report in unsecured PDF format|
- Digital video/audio files
- For a detailed instructions on how to submit your FYP to DR-NTU, please refer to the checklist.
FYP 2020_Archival submission via DR-NTU (Library)_All Projects.pdf