Student Care at Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
What is Student Care?
- Provide a caring, nurturing and positive learning environment for our students
- Support students’ health & mental wellbeing, personal growth and education journey in NTU
- Partner with students to discover their strength, build resilience, acquire coping skills and increase self-efficacy
- Empower students to take action and make informed decision
How do I know I need to see my Student Care Manager?
- Academic related stress: academic warning, skipping classes, late submission, fear of presentation, time management, etc.
- Financial related stress: tuition fee, household income and expenditure, etc.
- Social, emotional and mental wellbeing related: harassment, bully, anxiety, negative thoughts, sleepless, addiction, etc.
- Stuck in a situation alone, affecting study, health, emotional and mental wellbeing
To make an appointment, please contact
Ms Jackie Wong, WKWSCI Student Care Manager at Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: SHHK 5.56b or via MS Teams/ Zoom, Tel: 6513 2020
Office Hours Monday to Friday (8.30am – 5.30pm)
TALK TO SOMEONE whenever you are stuck in a situation.
TAKING ACTION is to acquire coping skills
You may also contact the University Wellbeing Centre at 6790 4462 (during office hours).
In an emergency situation (psychological emergency), please contact 9721 1637 (after office-hour).
For other emergency situations, please contact the NTU Campus Security at 6790 5200 (24-hour).