WU Qian is currently a PhD student at Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information. Prior to this, she obtained her Master of Arts (MA) degree, majoring in Media Economics, from School of Journalism and Communication, Renmin University of China in 2019; and Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree, majoring in Advertising, as well as a Bachelor of Economics degree from Xiamen University in 2017. Her current research focuses on examining the structural influence of information communication technologies on human information behavior. It is being supervised by Dr. Lee Chei Sian and Dr. Dion Goh.
- • Li, B., & Wu, Q (2018). A Study of the Reconstruction and the Balance of the Fan Community Under the Idol Crisis. Modern Communication, 40(12):143-148.
- • Wu, Q (2018). The Allocation of Resources in Official Media Platforms. Media Convergence Reports (the internal reference of China official media organizations), 44(8): 21-29.
- • Chen, C.T., & Wu, Q. (2017). A Study of Communication Strategies of Paracrisis under the Social Media Context. Journalism and Communication, 24(12):62-78+127.
- • Chen, C.T., & Wu, Q. (2017). The Transformation and the Return- the Development of China Webcast Platform. Media Criticism. (7): 61-71.
- Chen, C.T., & Wu, Q. (2016, November). The Deconstruction and reconstruction of the Cross-strait social community. 2016 Politics and Communication Forum in Sun Yat-sen University, Guangdong, China.
- Chen, C.T., Zheng, X.C. & Wu. Q.(2016, October). An Analysis of Dialogic Communication for Chinese Museums on Weibo. 2016 2nd Asia-Pacific Management and Engineering Conference, Shanghai, China.
- Chen, C.T., Guo, J.J. & Wu, Q. (2015, December). China’s National Image in Higher Education Market- A Survey on Perception of China from International and Chinese Students. 2015 International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education, Sanya, China.