- Teaching Assistant for A6341 Mobile Communication & Society (AY2016-2017 Semester 2)
- Editorial Assistant for Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication (2017- )
- Lin, S., & Chaidaroon, S. (2016). Developing a preliminary model of situational PR leadership: Empirical evidence from Singapore. Asia Pacific Public Relations Journal, 17(2), 28–45.
- Lai, C. H., & Lin, S. (2017). Systems theory. In C. R. Scott & L. Lewis (Eds.), The International Encyclopedia of Organizational Communication (pp. 1–18). Wiley. https://doi.org/10.1002/9781118955567.wbieoc203
- Cummings, C. L., Lin, S. H., & Trump, B. D. (2017). Public perceptions of climate geoengineering: A systematic review of the literature. Climate Research, 73, 247–264. https://doi.org/10.3354/cr01475
Conference Papers & Presentations
- Lin, S., & Chaidaroon, S. (2015, June). Situational behavior of public relations leaders in relation to their decision-making positions in organizations. Paper presented at the CCI Conference on Corporate Communications, New York, USA.
- Lin, S. (2016, June). Systematic review of empirical studies on mHealth apps. In Using the current evidence of mHealth impact to guide future actions. Pre-conference workshop conducted at the International Communication Association Annual Conference, Fukuoka, Japan.
- Cummings, C., & Lin, S. (2016, June). Review: Public perceptions of climate geoengineering. Paper presented at the International Communication Association Annual Conference, Fukuoka, Japan.