NTU University Research on Campus Programme (URECA) -Project officer at WKWSCI
Ho, S. S., Lwin, M. O., Sng, J. R., & Yee, A. Z. (2017). Escaping through exergames: Presence, enjoyment, and mood experience in predicting children's attitude toward exergames.
- Computers in Human Behavior, 72, 381-389. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2017.03.001 Jung, Y., Oh, H. J., Sng, J., Kwon, J. H., & Detenber, B. H. (2014).
- Revisiting gender preference for a first-person shooter videogame: Effects of non-verbal sensitivity and gender on enjoyment. Interacting with Computers, iwu024. doi: 10.1093/iwc/iwu024
Lwin, M., Calvert, G., Lowe, J., Panchapakesan, C., & Sng, Jeremy. R. H. (2017, March). Pan Asian wave II: Qualitative study of 5 countries – Findings on health & beauty. Poster presented at Symposium on Gender Roles, Culture & Communication, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Sng, Jeremy. R. H., & Jung, Y. (2016, May). Tongue-tied ties: Impact of language barriers and goal attainment on intergenerational bonding through Wii gaming. Poster presented at International Communication Association Conference 2016, Fukuoka, Japan.
- Ho, S. S., Sng, Jeremy R. H., Yee, Andrew. Z. H., Tan, W. S., Ng, A. S., Yen, Victor. Y. C., & Lwin, M. (2015, August). Finding escape in exergames: Presence, enjoyment, and mood experience in predicting children's attitudes and preference to play. Poster presented at Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication Conference 2015, San Francisco, CA.
- Sng, Jeremy R. H., Shin, M., & Jung, Y. (2015, May). Social TV for the elderly: When passive co-viewing leads to a better TV watching experience. Poster presented at International Communication Association Conference 2015, San Juan, PR.
- Sng, J., Ong, T. K. A., Yee, Andrew. Z. H., & He, Q. P. (2013, March). Seals and Country-of-origin: The effect of peripheral cues on product perception. Paper presented at ABC Asia-Pacific Conference 2013, Kyoto, Japan.
- Jung, Y., Oh, H. J., Sng, J., Kwon, J. H., & Detenber, B. H. (2013, August). Effects of nonverbal sensitivity and gender on the enjoyment of a first-person shooter videogame. Paper presented at the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication Conference 2013, Washington, DC.
- Yee, Andrew. Z. H., Ong, T. K. A., Sng, J., & Koh, R. (2012, July). Nuclear Energy Use in Singapore: A study on the applicability of the cognitive miser model and scientific literacy model in predicting attitudes. Paper presented at International Association for Media & Communications Research 2012, Durban, South Africa.