Young and research-intensive, Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore) is the fastest-rising university in the world’s Top 20 and ranked 13th globally. NTU is also placed 1st amongst the world’s best young universities. NTU’s Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information seeks new faculty colleagues with a strong record of high-quality research and a commitment to mentoring the next generation of communication and information scholars.
Part-Time teaching position(s) available on a part-time basis to cater to the short-term teaching needs for Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information for the following programmes:
- MSc in Information Studies
- MSc in Knowledge Management
- Data Mining
Conduct lectures / tutorials in the related discipline
- Set, mark and moderate assignments and / or examinations
- Develop course curriculum as and when required
- Incorporate current industry practices into teaching
- Master’s degree and above, with at least 3 years of relevant experience, or
- Bachelor’s Degree holders with more than 10 years of relevant industry experience may also apply
- Teaching experience and/or relevant industry experience would be advantageous
- A team player who is able to work with faculty members and administrative staff
- Good communication skills
Applications sent via email should include the reference “Application for Part-time Teaching Position” in the subject line.