WKWSCI Award 2017
The inaugural WKWSCI Awards are designed to honour alumni who have made significant contributions in their professions or the society at large. The award ceremony will be held during the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information’s (WKWSCI) 25th Anniversary Alumni Recognition Dinner on 3 Nov 2017 at the National Gallery.
There are two award categories:
WKWSCI Impact Awards
- Emerging Star Awards
- WKWSCI Impact Award
This award seeks to identify and celebrate alumni that have made a distinct positive impact in their professional fields or any social cause/s.
- Emerging Star Award
This award recognises the achievements of an alumna/us who graduated from WKWSCI within the past 10 years
Any WKWSCI Alumni or Alumni from one of its predecessor institutions (School of Communication, School of Communication and Information) may be nominated as candidates for one or more of these awards.
- Past Nanyang Award winners as well as NTU Management and Support Officers will not be considered for the awards.
- Award recipients must be available to attend and receive the award in person at the award ceremony on 3 Nov 2017 at 7pm at the National Gallery.
- All decisions made by the evaluation committee will be final.
How to nominate?
- To submit a nomination, you will need to complete the online nomination form here.
Self-nomination is allowed.
- All nominations received are considered active for three years.
- All nominations will be considered as property of the School and may be used for future promotional materials.
- Nominations will close on Friday, 8th September at noon.
- Nominees may be contacted for additional information during evaluation.